- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Ensure growth in recruitment and develop his/her own team.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets of his/her team.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for the team.
- Understand the competitive landscape and financial market trend.
- Conduct regular team meetings
What we offer:
- Signing bonus: up to 150% of average 2 years salary and up to 50% upfront cash.
- Up to 40% Override Commission to personal and team's production.
- Additional bonuses on monthly, quarterly, and annually of up to 50%.
- You will be given high-impact training and a dedicated support team to help you build and grow a sustainable business.
- Access and use of 53 AIA branches across the country.
- Group insurance and HMO coverage.
- Retirement fund in a form of Stock Options.
- Free International travel incentives: Europe, USA, Australia, and Asia.
- At least 2 years of experience as a sales manager in any industry.
- Experience in selling financial products is a plus
- Ability to prepare reports. Must be proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
- Keen business sense with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent written communications skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Stock Options
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Needs Analysis
- Handling Objections
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- L. P. Leviste 126, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Insurance and Financial Planning
- 10 openings
About AIA Philippines
Dragon Financials Agency is a sales group composed of competitive and high performing financial planners under the agency force of AIA Philippines. AIA Philippines is an insurance company that aims to be the Philippines’ pre-eminent life insurance provider and race against risk to protect every Filipino family and empower them to live healthier, longer, better lives Whether you need help securing your children’s education, your retirement, or simply want to build your savings, we are dedicated to finding the right solutions to help you achieve your dreams and goals. The AIA Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (PhilamLife) is the largest life insurance company in the Philippines and the market leader for over 70 years. Philamlife offers an extensive line of products in the industry that provides solutions to various financial needs including life protection, health insurance, savings, education, retirement, investment, group and credit life insurance. Philam Life has the most extensive network of offices and sales agencies nationwide. Philam Life is part of the AIA group Limited, the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world. It has main operating subsidiaries or branches in 17 markets in the Asia Pacific.