- Specialized in different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok
- Developing and implementing social media strategies
- Creating and managing social media content
- Engaging with followers and managing online communities
- Monitoring and analyzing social media performance metrics
- Staying up-to-date with current social media trends and best practices.
- Collaborating with other teams (such as marketing, creative, and PR) to ensure brand consistency.
- Managing paid social media advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience creating and executing successful social media campaigns
- Knowledge of graphic design and content creation tools (such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with social media management tools and analytics platforms
- A good understanding of branding and the ability to maintain a consistent brand image and voice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or a related field is often preferred but not always required.
- Willing to work onsite (Makati City)
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Logo Design
- Illustration (Digital)
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Layout Design
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, 1209 Makati, Philippines
- 5 openings
About Montana West Inc.
As a globalized company, Montana West is expanding and growing, and we want you to be a part of it! We are opening a new office in Makati Manila and we're looking for top-notch talent to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to help build and shape a new location, and we're excited to see what you can bring to the table. If you're ready to take on a new challenge, please apply OUR VISION What started out as a small western retail boutique, called Chic Avenue, opened by a settler to North Texas in 1998 has grown to become one of the largest western accessories and apparel manufacturers in the US. A simple boutique with a vision to bring great western accessories to our customers expanded into manufacturing with the introduction of the Montana West label to the market in 2002. Our customers are bold and proud with a deep love of family and Country, and we wanted to honor that spirit with a label and collections that reflect that essence. With great design and uncompromising value, we bring the most prolific offerings of products to the western wear market. In addition to our origins in western accessories, we have grown to offer a broader selection of western wear apparel, men’s accessories, western-inspired fashion, and western style jewelry. It is a continued privilege to bring to our customers great design, quality and value in the western wear genre. Our vision is simple: to honor the American spirit and history. OUR BRAND While we started out in 2002 offering the best in western handbags exclusively, we have expanded our brand and collections with all our customers and their various lifestyles in mind into all accessories and western apparel. Montana West serves the iconic American cowgirl and cowboy in their everyday life, whether working at the ranch or at play in the rodeo arena. Our accessories and apparel cater to fashion enthusiasts who are inspired by the combination of mainstream fashion and western-inspired design. Montana West licensing partnerships, such as our partnership with the iconic brand Wrangler, help bring the customers of long loved American western brands, new and ever-expanding options in western lifestyle design and products. OUR COMMUNITY Montana West celebrates the values of history, hard work, individualism, and the American trail-blazing spirit. Ours is a true American story, having been started by a newcomer to America, Montana West is not only a minority female owned business itself, but helps support small businesses, start-ups, and women owned businesses across the nation. With our motto of “Ride and Shine” always in mind, we will continue to bring innovative, quality, and fun products to delight and inspire the American cowgirl and cowboy. WHAT'S NEW !! Our Manila branch office is in Pacific Star Building in Makati.. We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to help us build and grow this new location. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now and become a part of our expanding company.