User Acquisition Specialist
Partipost Philippines, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 25,000.00 - PHP 35,000.00 / monthPHP250003500025000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Partipost is Asia’s fastest-growing influencer marketing platform that enables brands to activate everyday consumers to generate authentic and genuine content advocating for their products and services. Currently present in Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
We’re looking for a digitally savvy & experienced creative mind to develop and run strategies to attract more Partiposters to our platform.
- Develop and oversee the execution of our user acquisition strategies and campaigns across online and offline channels such as Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Telegram, EDM, workshops etc
- Plan and develop content for ongoing campaigns and drive user submissions
- Involved in writing content for our Blog, EDMs and social media
- You will monitor and measure the effectiveness of all marketing/ communications activity
- Spearhead marketing partnership deals with external partners (including sourcing of brands, setting-up campaigns & ensuring campaign deliverables are met)
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate customer needs.
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility
- Stay on top of industry trends, latest influencer and social media advancements
- Degree in marketing or relevant field
- 1-3 years experience in creating strategy and content to drive user acquisition
- Experience building an online community will be an advantage
- Creative and can provide out-of-the-box solutions while remaining structured, organized, and methodical
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Attention to detail, critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Has a high-level understanding of the local influencer market and social media landscape
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Digital Creative Direction
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About Partipost Philippines, Inc.
Partipost is Southeast Asia's fastest growing crowd marketing platform that helps brands increase visibility through user generated content by connecting these brands with everyday consumers and influencers. We currently have presence in Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.