Lead Generation Specialist
StoreHub Sdn Bhd
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Lead Generation role, you’d be responsible for exploring new business opportunities and building strong relationships with potential customers. As the company’s first point of contact for potential customers and a key liaison in the Sales team, you will drive a successful pre-sales experience by fully understanding business needs and qualifying opportunities.To top it off, we welcome fresh graduates who are switched on and really ready to make their first step into the industry a good one.
What you will do:
- Handle and qualify inbound leads in order to set up meetings for sales executives to conduct product demos.
- Communicate with customers, make outbound calls to potential customers, and follow up on leads.
- Understand customers' needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Answer potential customers' questions and send additional information per email.
- Develop a deep understanding of the StoreHub platform to help potential customers understand our products and services.
- Keep up with the latest product updates and features.
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! StoreHubbers are some of the smartest and most interesting people you can work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- Impact not just effort. We recognize that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours is not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Medical and HMO
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!).
- But the work is challenging, fast-paced, and always on the bleeding edge.
- So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings