Risk and Compliance Senior Analyst | KYC
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesGround Floor, Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
**Get hired and receive PHP50,000* Joining Bonus!**
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for screening clients and conducting research to combat money laundering and anti-terrorist financing.
- Conduct extensive research into the client in order to identify any risks related to money laundering or Financing of terrorism and flag them.
- You are tasked with activities such as: updating client files for periodic reviews, assess the business activities and source of wealth.
- Conduct adverse media screening to check for criminal activities or political affiliations and apply risk analysis to evaluate the integrity risk of client.
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture's process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purposes.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
- Strong time management skills, ability to think analytically and detect risks, confidence in accurate decision making and communication skills.
- Analytically strong and capable.
- At least 3 years work experience in KYC - Know Your Customer
- Auditing and Compliance
- Internal Audit
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Barangka Ilaya
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.