Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesMalakas, Central, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 35,000.00 - PHP 45,000.00 / monthPHP350004500035000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Monitor the financial transactions of the company
- Gather financial data and information
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial reports
- Develop the financial budget.
- Analyze results and variances, identify the financial trend and provide financial insights by preparing conclusions and recommendation reports.
- Assigned to monitor the financial budget, conduct profitability analysis, and all other finance tasks assigned to him/her.
- 4-year degree in Accountancy or Finance-related course
- Having a CPA License is an advantage
- At least 1-2 year(s) of experience in Accounting
- Will render overtime if necessary
- Willing to work on-site
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Malakas, Central
- 1 opening
About Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.