What is your role:
As a Customer Experience Engineer, you will be part of a team providing Tier 3 support to concerns escalated by the clients. You’ll work closely with the Senior VP of Engineering, while collaborating with the full engineering team to understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues on the platform.
Why do we want you:
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
- Familiarize oneself with the Client’s products, services, and offerings
- Understand the Client’s code base, logs, and servers
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by external customers through phone, chat, and email
- Understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues directly escalated by the customers
- Identify, record, document, reproduce, report, and track bugs
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers
- Bachelor’s degree or trained with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- Advanced programming and development skills including databases and automation systems
- At least 1-2 years of experience providing Technical Support and/or Customer Service experience
- A proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!