- Pasig, Philippines18F Unit C, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Prepare and present monthly financial report and ensure compliance to tax, audit and local regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring cash flow and funding and ensure strong internal control in place. Assist in automation of finance workflow.
- Local Finance Head for V-Finance at Philippines office
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Financial Operations & Compliance aspect:
1. Prepare monthly financial report (MFR) with executive analysis report. Analyze variances and highlight any exception and ensure compliance to timeline of submission.
2. Posting of monthly report in QB accounting software for accuracy and ensure ledger book is maintained. Supervision of staff on filing of accounting records.
3. In Charge of monitoring accounts receivables, accounts payable, accrual charges and Inter-co. on its performance. Ensure inter-co report & Invoice billing is accurate as per statement of account.
4. Coordination and responsible for timely monthly billing for Completion of Job Orders, monitor performance of job efficiency of income versus cost spent including man hours. Monitor timely collection of receivables.
5. In charge for Bank Transaction matters, overall monitoring of liquid funds and bank balance, transfer of fund from dollar to peso account to ensure sufficiency of funds to meet operational and project event needs. Checking and verifying authorized payment for compliance to operational procedures and approval matrix. In charge of all banking matters and maintain a good relationship with bankers.
6. Monitoring monthly cash flow planning to meet operational needs.
7. Assist and coordination of Yearly budget planning overall for departments. Prepare and submit overall budget to HQ for V Group consolidation. Provide monthly departmental expense info for consolidation purposes at group level.
8. Ensure compliance in operational and financial SOP liaison with internal and external auditor, tax authority company secretary for documentation for statutory requirement of filling.
9. Ensure VAT return and Tax is filed in in timely manner to BIR.
10. Must be able to sign off audit report as per requirement from BOA.
11. Assist in understanding user’s challenge in using KISSFLOW (automation of payment purchases request) and assist in implementing new workflow.
12. Ensure digital filing is in an orderly manner.
13. Providing information and reports as and when required by HQ for directors meeting.
14. Prepare, review, and ensure prompt submission of monthly VAT report, BIR, SSS, Philhealth and HDMF or statutory filling of reports for compliance and payment.
15. Review and check of payroll preparation and funding process payroll transfer every 10th and 25th of the month.
16. In charge of Annual report of Alpha list of BIR (payroll compensation report) and renewal of any license.
17. Coordination and compilation of Yearly PMP forms and results and yearly adjustment with Group.
18. Work closely with operational team to understand their needs and provide the insightful business strategy to the team.
19. Highlight operation inefficiency or weaknesses in system or work process, ensure issues raised are timely resolved.
20. Monitor overhead costs for efficiency of use.
21. Coach and guide supporting staff in his/her performance of the role and function in order for the unit to perform and deliver to level of expectation. Monitor subordinate staff performance.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent which recognized by BOA.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related fields is required for this position of which 1 year as a Senior Executive or Junior Accountant.
- Preferably with experience in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel, google sheet.
- Candidate must be detail person and able to meet dateline.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in a team.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Financial Management
- Accounting Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Strata 2000
- IT & Creative Services
- 1 opening