What You’ll Do
- Work with a team of Customer Support Associates who communicate with our customers on a daily basis to resolve a varied range of customer concerns
- Provide email, chat and calls support as necessary to customers of all Bukas products and services.
- In charge of achieving and auditing SLAs of reply time, resolution rate and CSAT scores.
- Reports to the Customer Support Team Lead
What You'll Need:
- At least 1 year of admin, customer service, or any client-facing experience
- Able to converse and write in English and Tagalog fluently
- The ability to converse in any of the following is a plus:
- Cebuano (Bisaya)
- Hiligaynon (Ilonggo)
- Proficient in MS Excel / Google Sheets is a plus
- Must be willing to work from Monday to Friday between 9 AM to 6 PM
- Must be willing to be assigned to a project-based role for 3 months
- Have your own laptop and stable internet connection
What We’re Looking For
- A Communicator: You are confident in engaging with our customers and can connect well with them. You are also able to have open communication well with your team.
- A Problem Solver: You are able to understand and resolve issues frequently presented by our stakeholders.
- A Teamplayer:You can work in a cross-functional team from diverse backgrounds and rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement
- A Fast-Learner:Regardless of the course you’re from, you show a desire to learn
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
About Bukas Finance Corp.
Bukas launched with the vision of building a better tomorrow for Filipino youths, starting with affordable student loans. We work closely with top colleges and universities to provide an easy, secure, and integrated tuition installment plan for students. We're looking for more people to join our team as we reach our goal of making education affordable and accessible across Southeast Asia.