We are seeking an experienced Email Marketing Coordinator in the Philippines to help us execute on world-class email marketing initiatives. Our email program is the primary way in which we interact with users throughout their lifecycles. For this reason, the ideal candidate is highly organized, results-driven, and obsessed with delivering the highest quality content to the right people at the right time.
As an Email Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for executing on strategic initiatives such as updating our lifecycle journeys, building campaigns, overhauling outdated emails, auditing our systems, and overseeing our quality assurance process. Doing well in this role will also present immense growth opportunities as we plan to ask a candidate who's proven they are capable to build a team in the Philippines and scale further!
- Execute key department initiatives.
- Review and QA all emails.
- Contribute ideas for new email content and attend team meetings.
- Analyze and report on email performance, drawing insights for optimization and presenting reports to department leads and executives.
- Build and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies using user behavior and activity data.
- Build and oversee our email content calendar.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our product to provide relevant and timely email campaigns.
- 3-5 years of hands-on email marketing experience, particularly using Marketo or Iterable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, getting input from cross-functional partners, and putting plans into action.
- Experience in lifecycle marketing with the ability to turn prospects into users and users into brand evangelists.
- Excellent copywriting skills and a keen visual sense with an obsessiveness for detail.
- High proficiency in email marketing software or automation technology and ESPs.
- Direct experience with HTML and responsive email templates.
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and creatively demanding environment, with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude and a great sense of humor.
- Experience leading a team preferred.
- Background creating onboarding flows specific to industry segments.
- Experience using Litmus to build and test emails.
- Familiarity with Drip marketing automation software.
- Design-eye for new formatting approaches.
- Experience in tech, SaaS, B2B, or direct-to-consumer brands.
- Sending large scale email campaigns (million+ recipients)
- Familiarity w/ using ChatGPT
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance