The role of Office Manager is to assist the upper management in developing and maintaining the Company’s office locations. He/She will spearhead on office expansion by being organize and collaborative. The Office Manager will maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and preventive measures are organized.
- Streamlining process for employee safety and protection.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the Operations.
- Partner with HR and Operations to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Prepare operational reports, supply requisitions and liquidations.
- Develop and maintain a filing system (computer or manual)
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, gate pass/deliveries
- Perform related duties assigned by Immediate Superior
- Minimum 3 years of experience in same field (Office & Facilities Management)
- With proven work experience in office expansion and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience working in a BPO company is a plus but not required
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- In-depth and relative experience in office expansion
- Experienced in Office and Facilities management
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Critical and Analytical Skills
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Risk Management
- Leadership skills