Cost Accounting Specialist
Q.C. Styropackaging Corporation | Multiplast Corporation
- Quezon City, Philippines1200 H MCY BLDG. EDSA COR SEMINARY ROAD QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- ₱16,000.00 - ₱17,000.00 / monthPHP160001700016000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Assists the Supervisor in the preparation and analysis of various Cost Accounting Reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure accuracy of product cost.
- Reconciliation of material purchases to ensure actual cost of item.
- To assure completeness and closing of inventories for moving average of unit cost per materials.
- To make sure that conversion cost (labor and overhead) for the month are properly recorded.
- Ensure updating of General Information of the product standards.
- Completeness and accuracy of production output are closely monitored.
- Ensure completeness/ physical existence of inventories; also, the Warehouse Transfer
- Close coordination with MMS and Logistics personnel on cycle count activities and reconciliation.
- Material Balancing – accuracy of used materials per job order; likewise, Raw Recoverable Generation should be monitored.
- Validate details of Recoverable Generation for accuracy of the result of the reports.
- FG and MMS Non-Moving Items – monitoring of movement for disposition and coordinate with Logistics.
- In-depth analysis, validation of the manufacturing operation and assure the explanation are valid if there are variances or did not meet the set standards.
- Various Manufacturing Standards (soph, cavs, materials, piece rate, etc)
- Production Output
- Product Weight
- Direct Labor/ Indirect Labor
- Manufacturing Expenses
- Fuel Cost
- Light and Power
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of Accounting
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years of working experience as Cost Accounting Analyst in the Manufacturing Operation
- Keen to details
- Computer Literate
- Good Communication Skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Q.C. Styropackaging Corporation | Multiplast Corporation
From humble beginnings as a small styrofoam manufacturer in West Riverside, Quezon City over 40 years ago, QC Styropackaging Corporation has become a diversified and one of the largest food and industrial styrofoam manufacturer in the Philippines. The company produced its first styrofoam products in 1974, utilizing few machines, primarily intended for industrial Styrofoam packaging requirements. QCSC soon became a major player in the Luzon Market and experienced continuous growth. In 1981, the company was ready to venture into the Philippine market and globally. This was accomplished by transferring to a five hectare plant in Sta. Maria Bulacan. Employing professional managers and staffs to run the plant and its Sales Department. Strengthen marketing strategies and distributorship. These efforts were met with very satisfying success. The next milestone for QCSC came in 1991. This is when the management decided to open an affiliated company - Multiplast Corporation a manufacturer of plastic disposable cups and trays. QCSC & MC were truly unknown commodity in the Philippine Islands. This situation was changed dramatically in the next few years. In 1998, there was a cause for celebration when QCSC received the prestigious ISO 9002 designation from the International Organization for Standardization for superior manufacturing practices. Likewise, Multiplast Corporation received its ISO 9001: 2000 in 2004. Up to this day, QCSC and MC has lived with its MISSION, VISION AND VALUES.