As a dermatology technology start-up company, Remedy is focused on providing a modern and innovative approach to skin, health, and wellness. With our clinic located in BGC and our budding e-commerce platform, we have developed a brand that centers around making skincare and wellness a viable choice for everyone.
Remedy is seeking a B2B Product Specialist who will be a key player in the company's business and sales growth.
- As a Product Specialist, you will be a master of our skincare product line and communicate these to a wide array of dermatologists, healthcare physicians, or clinics for demonstrations, presentations, and repeated sales.
- You will be connecting with target clients and businesses in order to establish a customer network and engage with them through multiple selling channels.
- You will also stay up-to-date on dermatological products and the overall wellness market with continuous learning and training.
We are looking for people who:
- Have an established medical and physician network (preferably in Dermatology)
- Have an extensive understanding of the healthcare market
- Are able to build and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Have excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Office, Google Workspace and CRM a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Medical and/or Pharma sales
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Business, or other related fields
- Able to work in a hybrid set-up (work-from-home, in-office, and in-field as needed)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales