Don Tim Development Corporation
- Makati, Philippines1379, A. Apolinario, Bangkal, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide advanced calendar management for Board of Directors.
2. Prioritize inquiries and requests of the BOD; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
3. Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
4. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events.
5. Prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings and organizations that the BOD are involved with.
6. Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
7. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in by laws regarding Board matters.
8. Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks.
9. Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the BOD, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
10. Work closely with the BOD to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as an indicator having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the BOD updated.
11. Replenish office materials such as printer supplies, paper, BOD office supplies, etc.
12. Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
13. Other projects/duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Can handle work under pressure
- Keen to details
- Amenable to work in Makati City
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1379, A. Apolinario, Bangkal
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening