Cyber Security Manager
- Davao City, PhilippinesMa-A, Davao City, Davao del Sur, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao del SurPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Poplar Homes is looking for a Cyber Security Manager. We’re looking for an experienced and vigilant Cyber Security expert who can develop strategic and tactical plans for risk management. The cyber security manager should:
- Establish the governance framework for information security to provide assurance that information security strategies are consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify key security initiatives and programs through a risk based approach.
- Communicate new key security initiatives and risks to top management and stakeholders to ensure that information risk is understood and identified.
- Monitor and report the performance of the security program to senior management.
- Advise management on the impact of the organization's key risks.
- Recommend mitigation controls for the organization's key risks and manage key projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in I.T., I.S., or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of IT, including hardware software and networks
- A meticulous eye for detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, logic, and forensics skills
- Ability to work successfully in both individual and team settings
- Ability to think like a hacker in order to stay one step ahead
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience in a startup environment is a Plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Test Automation Software
- Network Security
- Information security
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ma-A, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
About Poplar Homes
Poplar Homes - your lifetime real estate partner, using innovation to deliver unbeatable value and freedom to all homeowners and residents—from renting to buying and beyond. We're an AI-driven proptech company in tireless pursuit to provide solutions to housing challenges—helping our residential rental owners and their residents achieve success in their entire real estate journey. Based in San Jose, CA, we serve the San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange County, Denver, and Seattle areas. Greg Toschi, Rico Mok, and Chuck Hattemer founded Poplar Homes (formerly Onerent) in 2014. The company serves over 75 cities on the West Coast of the US with plans to expand nationally. Its headquarters is in Cupertino, California.